A rich selection of resources to help deepen your understanding of Torah and spread the message of the Kingdom of God.
The links below are audio programs that include an opening section on current events. To skip over the current events scroll the time line to the identified time.
- What Are the Biblical Festivals? (23:30)
- 1) Chag HaPasach or Feast of the Passover (15:00)
- 2) Chag HaMatzot or Feast of the Unleavened Bread
- 3) Chag HaKatzir Bichurei or Feast of the Harvest of First Fruits
- 4) Chag Shavuot or Feast of Weeks (Pentecost)
- The Seventh Month Festivals (19:50)
- 5) Yom T’ruah or Day of Trumpets
- 6) Yom Kippur or Day of Atonement
- 7) Chag HaSukkot or Feast of Booths
- Hebraic Roots
- Worship, What Have We Been Missing?
- Israel: God’s Interdimensional Portal
- Peniel Praise and Worship Music
Ministries/Organizations that Support Israel
- Christian Friends of Israeli Communities (CFOIC) – Sondra Baras – Managing Director of this non-profit organization dedicated to directly assisting and supporting the Jewish residents of the biblical heartland of Samaria and Judea. She can also arrange tours to the communities.
- The Land of Israel Fellowship (Gan Arugot) – Ari Abramowitz and Jeremy Gimple along with two others more recently acquired this land and have been developing a farm (Gan). It is located in the region of Tekoa (Judea) and boarders the valley where water will flow from the Temple Mount down to the Salt Sea (Dead Sea) and heal the waters of the sea. In the few years of their work the dessert is blooming and flourishing all the way down to the Salt Sea.
- Rescuers Without Borders – Natalie Sopinsky is our contact person for this organization. Ambulances and rescue workers from Tel Aviv and Haifa will not enter into the communities of Judea and Samaria because they are behind the green line (in what the U.N. calls the occupied West Bank). Donations to this organization directly help victims of terrorism.
- Nir Yeshiva Kiryat Arba – Rabbi Waldman is our contact for this Yeshiva. A Yeshiva is as a seminary for Rabbis. Nir Yeshiva continually turns our rabbis of faith who then serve in the Israeli Military and many later in life serve in public offices.
- Shuva Global Diplomacy – founded by Shay Attias, who travels extensively around the globe and challenges governments to maintain a right attitude toward the state of Israel, arming them with truth and facts.
- Tzemach Institute for Biblical Studies (founded by Ken Garrison and currently taught by Pastor Roger Diaz) presents a two-year comprehensive bible course enabling students to wash out unbiblical doctrines from their thinking. New classes begin on the Tuesday following Labor Day every year.
- Proclaiming Justice to the Nations (PJTN) – founded by Laurie Cardoza-Moore who is a hard-hitter on the American political scene encouraging righteousness and identity with Israel.
- Ha Yovel – Founded by Tommy Waller, this group brings Christian volunteers from all over the world to serve Jewish farmers in Israel.
- Bridges for Peace – Our direct contact is with Pastor Andy Benedick. Bridges for Peace works diligently as a liaison between Christians and Jews. They also have an one-year internship program in Israel for college students.
- Ezra International – Our direct contact is with Rev. Gary Cristofaro. The Hebrew word “Ezra” literally means “help.” Ezra International has helped over eighty thousand Jewish people “make Aliyah” (immigrate) back to their homeland, Israel.
Hebrew for Shabbat and Special Services